Today, we checked how our planted seeds were doing. Our cabbage and broccoli starts that are being grown at home are a bit lanky so it still needs a bit of time before transplanting. However, it looks like the some mesclun seeds did survive after the pasta incident. They're planted on the left hand side of Bed 9.
The arugula (on the right hand side of Bed 9) seems to be sprouting better.
A bit of good news - we found a healthy worm!
We also found that our friend, the rampant mint has somehow travelled from Bed 2 to Bed 14, our flower bed! I hope it doesn't prevent the calendula we planted last week from sprouting! We'll be having lots of mint!
Next week, we'll be putting in some peas!